We are looking for a motivated full-time licensed Dental Hygienist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should have competent hygiene skills and interact with patients and staff in a professional and kind manner.
We value your work-life balance.
Dental Hygienist Job Responsibilities
- Promotes dental health by completing dental prophylaxis, providing oral cancer screening (Velscope) and radiographic studies, charting conditions of decay and disease, and performing procedures in compliance with the Dental Practice Act.
- Arrests dental decay by applying fluorides and other cavity-preventing agents.
Dental Hygienist Requirements
- Active Virginia Dental Hygiene License
- Possessing a local anesthetic permit issued by the board is a plus!
- Excellent working knowledge of dentistry, dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
- CPR Certification
- Familiar with Dentrix software
- Good communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to use x-ray and CBCT machines
- Positive and professional attitude
- Full-time/ Part- time
- Monday to Friday