We are looking to grow our team, and are looking for an experienced, patient-centered, enthusiastic dental assistant to serve our patients and assist our doctors in an array of procedures. We are in need of a team player who is dedicated to taking care of the needs of our patients.
Experience with digital scanning, CBCT, and implant dentistry is preferred, but not mandatory. We offer a monthly based generous profit sharing bonus program.
If you would like to work in a fast paced, but caring patient- oriented environment where you can be proud of the service you provide, this is the place for you!
- Dental Radiation Technology Certification
- CPR certified
- Desire to work as a productive team member
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- At least 2 years chair-side dental assisting
- Chair assist doctor with complex dental procedures
- Listening to needs of patients
- Provide patient education
- Sustain patient comfort during procedures
- Manage clinical supplies